If you’re struggling with unmanageable and damaged hair, here are some tips that might help:
- Restore moisture:Use a hair mask or deep conditioner to restore moisture to your hair
- Use hair smoothing serums: Use hair smoothing serums to tame your hair.
- Use a sulphate-free shampoo: Use a sulphate-free shampoo and concentrate on lathering it into your scalp.
- Use conditioner and moisturizing products liberally: For keep your hair hydrated.
- Oil your hair : It can help keep your hair moisturized
- Avoid brushing your hair when it’s wet.
Here are 10 budget friendly products recommended for your hair
Volumizing conditioner creates volume and helps keep fine hair looking and feeling more abundant.
• boosts strands with natural bulking agents like kaolin clay and acacia gum
• use with pure abundance volumizing clay shampoo.While Ancient Hebrews considered Acacia wood to be sacred, the Aztecs used the gum as both a dye and food, eating the seedpods as an aphrodisiac. Acacia gum adds volume to fine hair in Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo, Pure Abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner, and Pure Abundance Volumizing Hair Spray.
- Soothes and conditions sensitive scalp
- Builds a protective barrier from irritation
- Formulated with skin friendly pH value
- Relieves hair from itching, burning and other subjective reactions
- Controls hair fall
- Gently cares for sensitive scalps with a skin friendly pH value. Prepares the scalp for hair-loss treatments. Work evenly into damp hair. Do the Shampoo Massage. Rinse thoroughly.When it comes to hair, each of us has a very personal beauty ideal. That is why we at SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL developed an individualized approach to hair care. Only by understanding your specific needs can we ensure your stylist has the very best hair to work with, as you begin the journey to your beauty ideal.
• Detangles hair while preventing breakage
• Seals the cuticle for a stronger finish
• Helps fortify weakened hair areas – root-to-tip
• Leaves hair shiny and stronger