How to paint your face correctly
- Consider the shape of your face, skin tone, eye and hair color, and the arch of your eyebrows.
- Emphasize the advantages of your appearance with color or a radiance effect. To prevent imperfections from being obvious, mask them or shade them.
- Use high quality brushes for easy and correct application of cosmetics. They will allow you to avoid poor shading and unevenness correctly
How to apply foundation ?
Basic rules for applying foundation:
- Choose a product that is suitable in structure and tone. For dry skin, light liquid foundations are suitable, for oily skin – mattifying cream or powder textures, for normal skin you can use foundation fluids, BB and CC creams.
- Choose a shade that matches your skin tone.
- Before applying foundation, cleanse and moisturize your skin.
- Squeeze a small amount onto your fingers. Place dots in the main areas of the face – on the nose, forehead, chin, cheeks.
- Do not smear the cream, but distribute it using patting movements with your fingertips from the center of the face to the periphery.
- To apply liquid foundation, use a drop sponge. Wet the sponge with water, squeeze out excess moisture, then roll it over your face to apply the product.
This action allows you to get a uniform and natural coverage. Foundation can be applied with a flat artificial brush with elastic bristles, powder – with fluffy brushes with a rounded cut made of natural bristles. Blend the product until you get an even coating of the desired texture.
If you have skin imperfections (pimples, dark circles, inflammation), use concealer. Apply the brightening product directly to problem areas. Applying blush is a great way to add color and define your face. Kylie Jenner uses blush in her everyday looks.
Using a fluffy brush, apply your color of choice to the apples of your cheeks and gently sweep towards your temples. with your fingertips To refresh your skin and give it a subtle glow, apply a powder or cream highlighter. Blend the product with a sponge or brush to achieve a subtle shimmer.
How to paint eyes and eyebrows
- Use a round brush to straighten your brows. Pay special attention to the direction of hair growth.
- Then comb them in that direction. Using an angled brush, apply powder or shadow that matches your natural hair color. Shape your eyebrows by creating lines on the bottom and top edges.
- Using a pencil,use light upward strokes to create artificial hair strokes where there is little of it. This will add volume and keep the eyebrows looking natural.
- Apply clear gel to set brows in place. Use eyeshadow shades one shade darker than your hair. Always shade your brows well to smooth out any harsh lines.
How to apply eye shadow correctly?
Apply primer or mattifying concealer to your upper eyelids. The shadows fit well on such a base, do not roll or crumble.
Apply loose shadows with an applicator or a flat brush. Apply more saturated shades to the moving eyelid, place lighter shades a little higher. To avoid mistakes when choosing shades, use eyeshadow palettes.
Blend the shadows with a fluffy brush. To create a glowing effect, apply a drop of highlighter along the brow bone.
- Use a pencil to draw a line along the outer edges of your lips, following their natural curve. It is acceptable to go a little beyond the line to achieve volume. The pencil helps create shape and prevents color from bleeding beyond the lip line. Apply lipstick to your lips, following the boundaries outlined with a pencil.
- To avoid mistakes, use a brush. Place pigment on a flat brush and apply lipstick to lips, starting from the center and moving towards the corners of the mouth.
- The modern beauty industry pleases girls with a huge selection of cosmetics and care products that help highlight the advantages of their appearance and give their face freshness and brightness. Properly executed makeup looks natural, without sharp lines or flashy shades.