Dry skin is a common problem during winter due to the cold and dry air. Here are some tips to help you take care of your skin during the winter season:
- Limit shower time: Long, hot showers can strip your skin of its natural oils and make it dry.
- Use a gentle cleanser: Avoid using harsh soaps or cleansers that can strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Moisturize: Apply a moisturizer immediately after taking a shower or washing your face or hands.
Here are 10 suggested products for your dry skin
American crew 24-hour deodorant piece wash this long-lasting body wash will help keep you smelling fresh and clean all day long. 24-hour odor protection for dry skin
- Silver Citrate: Helps control the odor in your skin caused by microorganisms.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil: Helps fight off bacteria.
- Non Ionic Surfactants: Cleansing agent derived from raw vegetable.
- Peppermint Oil: Soothes and refreshes skin.
- For sensitive skin and Dry skin
- Skin-soothing effects
- Evens the complexion
- Sanex Expert Skin Health Moisturising Shower Gel
- Enjoy soft, hydrated skin after every shower with Sanex Expert Skin Health Moisturising Shower Gel. This moisturising body wash has been expertly crafted to gently cleanse while hydrating your skin and leaving it feeling wonderfully soft. With a proprietary prebiotic and postbiotic complex formula, this hydrating body wash helps to create a strong barrier against external aggressors and leaves your skin less prone to dryness after each shower, while providing 12 hours of hydration.